Saturday, February 21, 2015

Ralph nailed it again

I love this look for Fall.  It's currently the colour scheme in my home so I was naturally drawn to it anyway.  With freezing cold temperatures outside being warm and cozy snuggled up in knits and with our fur throws (fake - no nasty e-mails please) and I'm ready for this look.




 
Check out more here.
 
I've been really busy lately, clearing out the spare room, doing a year's worth of filing (I'm ready for tax season), sorted through tons of clothes and purged out a lot of stuff.  This is one of "pockets of resistance" rooms where when we don't know what to do with something it ends up there.  There are a few in my house and this year I've promised myself to really tackle these and get more organized.  So still pretty much offline, but had to post these images when I saw the new collection.  Just love his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...