Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globe Award style

There were quite a few hits at the awards ceremony last night.

 
Amal - Elegant and I love the white gloves

 
Amy Adams - such a pretty colour on her.

 
Catherine Zeta-Jones - a standout in red

 
Cindy Crawford  - my favourite shade of blue

 
Diane Kruger - stunning as always

 
Emily Blunt - I've always loved this white Grecian style gowns. 

 
Jenna Dewan Tatum - baby chick yellow - very pretty on her.

 
Jessica Chastain - Stunning Versace and with her hair colour it's perfection.

 
Julia Louis-Dreyfus - Again elegant in white.

 
Kate Hudson - just one word - WOW

 
Katherine Heigl - This dress is so flattering - glad to see her making a comeback.

 
Katie Holmes - Clean and simple straight lines - very nice.

 
Leslie Mann - love this soft yellow on her.

 
Reese Witherspoon - another one word gown - WOW

 
Selma Hayek - Almost demure for her but so pretty.

 
Viola Davis - such a beautiful colour on her. 
 
There's many more of course, but these were my favourites from red carpet.  I missed the Globes themselves as I was incredibly tired by then and I am having a hard time getting myself up in the mornings after the holidays.
 
 
Anna Faris - She looks lovely in this very soft peach.
 
 
Kate Beckinsale - Always lovely, but I like this sequin and chiffon number.
 
 
Heidi Klum - knockout in this red number.
 
Just a couple more that I spotted...
 
 
A second look at this dress and I appreciated the great detail work that went into this gown.

 
She received a lot of criticism for this choice, but I actually really liked it. - Different.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...