Sunday, July 27, 2014

What a Great Idea...

I love this idea.  For someone who loves fresh flowers this is so right for me.  I didn't find it first however, Life in Aventi Cup beat me to it.  I don't watch Shark Tank - in fact I boycott all reality TV.  It's not always my idea of entertainment and some of the formats are just sad and depressing to watch.  Seriously, Big Brother - who needs to watch a bunch of people making idiots of themselves.  Not my cup of tea.  However, some great things have come out of these shows - I begrudgingly have to admit. (Not many).  The Bouqs Co.  sounds like they've got a great thing going.  Fresh flowers from an eco-friendly farm sitting on a active volcano - brave.  But I've heard flowers grow beautifully in the soil and these examples don't let you down.  I wish them all the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...