Saturday, May 3, 2014

The new Coach Look

I decided to take a trip into Coach while at the mall yesterday and spotted this purse.  I'm in love.  The only reason I didn't buy it was the price tag and the fact that it looked like it had been handled a bit.  It was the only one in the store.  Actually there wasn't much to choose from here. 

 
BUT, I then went online and found everything I could ask for.  Maybe if we don't eat for this month I can justify this bag.  Who am I kidding, my son eats enough for an small army.  He's already 6'2" and his school uniform doesn't fit anymore.  Luckily he won't be needing it much longer.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page.VOMO SM We promise with Western Leaf’s line of products, each product is innovative and original. We address your needs and go backwards until we find the solution.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...