Saturday, May 24, 2014

Shopping with Garance

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't checked out her site recently - somehow it appears to have come off my favourites list.  Something I will correct immediately.  At any rate, I discovered a new feature - SHOP.  Needless to say that caught my eye right away and I checked it out.  Here are just some of my favourites available.

 
Cool note books

 
A body oil that sounds delicious

Spring garden scent
 
 
Something I think I need to try this weekend.
 

 
Preparing for the upcoming summer

 

TO DO lists - a must for someone like me.

Love this bag from  Yves Saint Laurent - Might be a bit small for me but I carry too much stuff around all week anyway.  Maybe as a weekend bag.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...