Friday, January 24, 2014

So looking forward to Spring Flowers

I'm finally back at work today.  After venturing out into Arctic temperatures I made it to work where there is a pile waiting for me as feared.  We've had relatively mild winters the last few years, but this one makes up for all the others.  As such, I can't wait for spring and I'm really trying to find ways to bring it into our lives early so that we can keep hanging in there.  These images brought that to mind immediately.
 
Peonies are just so beautiful and smell like heaven.  I think my son accidentally killed my peony bush this past summer while killing and pulling weeds.  I'm hoping it still lives and will bloom again this spring.  We'll see.  At the moment it's no looking so good out there.
 

 
Images - Judy Stalus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...