Monday, November 25, 2013

Back to Reality ....

Well I'm back to reality and hating every moment of it.  It was return to work for me today and while I was happy to come home, going from warm tropical breezes to freezing cold temperatures and snow on the ground was just too jarring for me.  I need some inspiration badly.

 
I believe this dream closet belongs to Vera Wang.

 
A hot car with the roof down in sunnier climes - a inspiration indeed.
 

 
Stella McCartney - After gaining 10 lbs. on this trip I could use something to keep everything in place.

Sand and surf - can you think of anything better?
 
 
 

 
Dreamy linen curtains

 
Fresh flowers
 
 
A little Chanel
 
 
A lovely white dress - and some diet inspiration - Cindy Crawford.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...