Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Moments

It's that time again.  Hollywood award season where actresses via for the best gowns, the best personal dressers, the best hairdressers, the best makeup artists, and drop tons of money on every beauty treatment known to man.  Not a bad way to start the New Year if you ask me. 

At any rate, for what it's worth, I'm going to showcase my favourites from the evening.  Sorry to say I didn't even watch the award ceremony so I can't comment on how good it was.  Football took precedence in my household this weekend.

Starting with the Golden Globe Awards - my favourites:

Nancy O'Dell
Very Ginger from Gilligan's Island - I always wanted to be Ginger.


Maria Menounos
Love this colour of yellow on her.  Not sure what you'd call that colour.

Nicole Ritchie
She looks so sophiscated and grown up.  She's come a long way.

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Wild - her child picked this dress out.  It actually really looks good on her.



Stacey Kiebler
A stunning red gown and the ultimate accessory - George Clooney - every girl should have one.


Angelina Jolie
White satin and red lipstick - this woman could wear a paper bag and still look great.

Kate Beckinsale
Soft and pretty.

Salma Hayek
Different, glamourous - sexy - very Salma

Natalie Portman
A pretty rose coloured gown.

Reese Witherspoon
Wow - Knock em dead Red


Jessica Alba
Lovely in Lavender

Helen Mirren
A Queen in Navy - always stunning, sexy and classy.


Nicole Kidman
This dress caught me off guard.  At first I didn't like it, but then I saw how much it enhances her great figure and the beautiful bead work and details and now I love it.  Way to go Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...