Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Whole Living Action Plan

Well I'm back at it again.  It's a New Year and a new action plan.  I learned a lot from the last one so I'm going to give this one a try but stick to the 28 days keeping in mind my doctor's instructions from last time.  So here goes. 


If you're interested in following along as well, here are the links for Week One:


Meditation of the Week:  Think about your relationship with food.  Separating physical nourishment from emotional comfort helps you eat better.

I know this is true.  Given the large amounts of stress we've been dealing with lately, I've found myself turning to comfort food and fast food that I can grab quick on the run.  How soon we forget.  At any rate, food is my comfort weakness.  You can always tell how my life is going by my weight.  Oprah and I have a lot in common.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...