Monday, December 5, 2011

Whole Life Challenge - Day 141 - I'm Done

I’m done the program now and feel much better.  Time to move onto another goal...


Well I stuck with it as best as I could.  I didn't lose as much weight as I'd like, but I definitely cheated as anyone following this blog can attest.  I can't say I enjoyed all of it, but I really like the reflection parts which forced me to look at myself and my life periodically.  I think everyone can benefit from it.  The dog certainly enjoyed the walks and jogging. I feel physically better but I will give a word of caution.  At the beginning while in the detox portion I really suffered.  So much so that I visited my doctor to find out why I was having so many problems when I was eating so healthy.  Many tests later and a uncomfortable colonoscopy and I discovered that I have irritable bowel syndrome - and not the one that is benefited by more fibre.  Hence my suffering.  She suggested that I continue the program but tweak it to fit my current health situation.  That made things a lot easier and I began to enjoy it again as I customized it to my needs.  So I'm going to continue incorporating the items I enjoyed and continue tweaking until I find my best fit.  I recommend everyone should do the same.

Thank you Whole Living Challenge for putting together a well balanced and well thought out program.  Next time I won't be so slow or drag it out so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...