Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wardrobe Updates - Riding Boots

This dates back to my riding days, but Riding Boots are a comfortable heel size for both dressy as well as slugging through snow covered sidewalks.  Yes I'm finally accepting the fact that winter is coming and could hit any day now based upon this weekend.

Once more I've learned something new.  The traditional riding boot was copied from the Duke of Wellington who naturally became very popular after the defeat of Napoleon.  People began copying his style and eventually this included woman.  I'm definitely loving this new feature of Ralph Lauren's.  It fits in with my useless trivia side.  I can now pass this on to you.

I should add for the record that I never looked this stylish during my riding days.

Images from Ralph Lauren

1 comment:

  1. That’s the blog I am finding on the net for many times whenever log on the net. Your blog is different to other blog on net and I enjoy a lot to read your blog on net.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...