Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cozy up from Barefoot in Boston

The weather is getting colder up here in Canada and this past weekend I noticed that with most of the leaves are now off the trees, the temperatures are cooler, especially at night (I had to finally break down and turn on the heat), and we're entering the part of fall that I'm not too thrilled with.  The cold spell.  When it's this time of year, I just want to curl up and cocoon at home.  Every once in a while I have to venture out and trying to find something stylish isn't always easy.  Then I remember something I saw on "Barefoot in Boston" and immediately zoomed into the upper right hand corner and now I'm on the hunt for something similar.  Love these items.



There are other great items in this collage, but these were my favourites.  Click on the Polyvore link above if you'd like to see additional choses from Barefoot in Boston.  Courtney has great taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...