Friday, August 5, 2011

Whole Living Challenge - Day 20

Banish bad vibes...
This is great advice worth repeating here. 
If there's a co-worker you can't stand, don't let your temper get the best of you. Rather than lashing out whenever your colleague's behaviour interrupts or otherwise upsets your day, try taking a deep breath and repeating a simple mantra, such as "Everybody's doing the best they can."
Believe me it works – although I recommend saying it three times and taking a deep cleansing breath each time.

So I'm now off and running on this program.  Well, walking is more like it.  I'm walking every evening and doing my stretching yoga exercise before bedtime.  I'm having hot water with lemon in the morning and trying really hard to drink as much water as I can during the day.  I've cheated quite a bit but now it's time for the cleansing part so I'm going to be more focused on sticking to the diet portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...