Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wardrobe Updates – New pyjamas

The classic white men’s style pyjamas as seen in “The Holiday”...
I love these pyjamas.  However, I’ve been looking at the Frette sight and their Frette-to-wear is stunning.  Here are a few more I like…

And for my sexier side when I’m tired of feeling like a mother and want to remember who I once was.


A romantic comedy film written, produced and directed by Nancy Meyers.  It stars Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet as two lovelorn women from the opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean, who temporarily exchange homes to escape heartbreak during the holiday season.  Jude Law and Jack Black co-star.
Excepted from Wikipedia

The star of the show to me was the set for the home located in LA.

This was an amazing set by Jon Hutman  To view more images from the movie check out Cote De Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...