Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wardrobe Updates - Leather Bag Large Enough for Everything

This tote designed by Tricia Foley is perfect for me...
No one offers bags anymore.  I know it’s good for the environment.  So I’m on the lookout for a bag like this.  I actually had one many, many, many years ago and it got so badly stained that it finally became an embarrassment to carry it.  It seems like I’m always looking for replacement pieces for my clothes and accessories.  My taste  hasn't changed much over the years.  My style is classic, quality, tailored and made to last.  It may seem boring to some people, but it's much easier on the pocketbook.  It's just such a pain when you want to replace them.  I hate retiring my favourites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...